Miami Miami

Blech!

There is no point. None. It doesn't even annoy properly. It's crap. It doesn't flow well. The words go away faster than you can read them and it just really lacks any type of point. Also, why is clearclock a button? I tried to click her but nothing happened.

eatingmeals responds:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME REVIEW F8L. YOU REALLY OPENED MY EYES AND PROVED YOU HAVE HUMOR.
Twiztid sucks.

House of Tricky Machein House of Tricky Machein

'Tis but a shame that it had to end.

To quote a good friend of mine, the Professor Eric Von Bugglesdorf, this movie had everything that could be imagined, end quote. I was immensly impressed with the digital cinemogaphrophy and the astounding way the fetid flaps of putrid froggy flesh were depicted. All in all a masterfull use of the word "terror" and even moreso a play in mayhem and something about something that I didn't catch. To put it simply, to say this movie was great is not saying all that can be said about this movie. To truely understand it you have to kick back with something you could smoke a jizzie too, if ya know what I mean, yo. In the hood, we be reppin' shit like dis all the damned times, holmes. So.. where be my 40, homie? WHERE BE MAH FOTY, indeed.
<Marshmellow peeps are the gods of the candy world. End noise.

Rogan-YLS responds:

Rawk on sir.

-The Pan- -The Pan-

Brilliant!

I loved this, I watched it three times in a row. I had to, to catch how all of them died. Please make more. Or make this one with the alternate endings you talked about in the descriptions.

Kthxbai

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME!

I can't stop playing. I don't like the big grey headed guys.

PGX Snowboarding PGX Snowboarding

The lack of Fadey Fish...

...does not make this a bad game. This game is SUPER addicting! SUPER ADDICTING! Love it.

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

Not crap.

Not gold either. It's always nifty when you put a stop all sounds thing on the first or second frame, that way if someone has to rewind, thanks to a shitty pre-loader, they don't have to listen to a mix of the music playing twice or more.

The game has a funny concept but it boring after about two jumps.