Miami Miami

Blech!

There is no point. None. It doesn't even annoy properly. It's crap. It doesn't flow well. The words go away faster than you can read them and it just really lacks any type of point. Also, why is clearclock a button? I tried to click her but nothing happened.

eatingmeals responds:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME REVIEW F8L. YOU REALLY OPENED MY EYES AND PROVED YOU HAVE HUMOR.
Twiztid sucks.

House of Tricky Machein House of Tricky Machein

'Tis but a shame that it had to end.

To quote a good friend of mine, the Professor Eric Von Bugglesdorf, this movie had everything that could be imagined, end quote. I was immensly impressed with the digital cinemogaphrophy and the astounding way the fetid flaps of putrid froggy flesh were depicted. All in all a masterfull use of the word "terror" and even moreso a play in mayhem and something about something that I didn't catch. To put it simply, to say this movie was great is not saying all that can be said about this movie. To truely understand it you have to kick back with something you could smoke a jizzie too, if ya know what I mean, yo. In the hood, we be reppin' shit like dis all the damned times, holmes. So.. where be my 40, homie? WHERE BE MAH FOTY, indeed.
<Marshmellow peeps are the gods of the candy world. End noise.

Rogan-YLS responds:

Rawk on sir.

-The Pan- -The Pan-

Brilliant!

I loved this, I watched it three times in a row. I had to, to catch how all of them died. Please make more. Or make this one with the alternate endings you talked about in the descriptions.

Kthxbai

Asspirates Asspirates

BRILLIANT!

Greatly done.

fun stuff 006 fun stuff 006

Brilliant

I can't believe how much you have grown as an artist.
kekekekekeke

greydigger responds:

TEN FOUR THAT, GOOD BUDDY.

Godzilla vs SARS Godzilla vs SARS

Awesome!

It was great! The only reason I gave you a four on style was, I didn't like the shape tweens. There is always a better way. But, even with the shape tweens it was an awesome little movie and made me laugh! Brilliant!

x x

You wasted both of our time...

What's the point?

iHATEegg episode1 iHATEegg episode1

Brilliant!

I love Egg, but I also love your I hate Egg movies. BRILLIANT!

Samurai Kiwi Bird Samurai Kiwi Bird

Mediocre...

Not even.

Itchy &amp;amp; Scratchy 1 Itchy & Scratchy 1

Awesome!

The animation is neat but looks just a little odd, overall I loved it though and wish more people made movies like this!

BRILLIANT!